Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

[ Tsuritama's Update ] Twitter

I post latest information on what kind of update on website as well twitter update. Even though google translation is pretty gay when come to translate, so I made it little cleaner to understand what google was trying to say or just my guess. Sorry for my poor grammar mistake.

Twitter update:
March 7th
[ A new Tsuritama PV is going to air tomorrow between two Noitamina shows "Guilty Crown" and "Black ★ Rock Shooter", This time unveiling the opening theme song of Fuji fabric! Please try to check it out! ]

March 8th
In less than an hour the CM/Pv will air on Fuji TV! It will also update the official site, Please pay Attention! ]

[ Official site update on Sub characters, Cast information, and new CM/pv, was open to the publice. There's also fishing game! Please come visit ~ ( Homa )]

I will update this post tomorrow or monday.

I will update this post when the PV is out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment