Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tsuritama new PV, Gets spotlight on ann, and others



D; Whyyyyyy 31 sec again????????

Haha yeah not much info again beside they added 3 more girl characters in show: Shopkeeper, Natsuki's sister, and idk girl high school girl. For some reason Yuki's granmother look like some character I know...idk I can't remember who was it. It's kind sad that people are believing Tsuritama is going to have romance, just because they see girls in it and if creator didn't added girl they wouldn't watch and will marked Tsuritama as yaoi/homo anime -_-.

The opening theme song sound very enjoyable and fun to me. Can't wait to hear more of it when it air :D. Also I love the boys' expression on their face especially Yuki the most, the official art on profile and this trailer looks mad type >.> idk for got the name to it, while the anime he looks like different boy.

In other news:


The official site renewed again, to a fishing theme! I like second look with fish swimming around ( haha I like underwater theme ). The new look is ok but don't really like horizontal flash + I can't read the old news any more. In goody way they added a official sketch art on it :D. Also they added a character voice page(?) for countdown to broadcasting, I have to say I love Haru's voice, he sound like Chizuru.

Oh if you like to read Tsuritama's Twitter & News in english, you can read here: Twitter & News. Just let you know it's not 100% accurate, i'm not really good at Japanese.


Yup ANN added Tsuritama ( as well Sakamichi no Apollon ) to the spotlight list. You can view the boys' profile in english, key staff, staff, cast, gallery and first trailer that have english sub on it.

I'm really surprised to see Tsuritama in the spotlight on Ann, that acutally leaves me speachless. I guess Sci-fi + youth fishing and social misfits got it spotlight. Heck maybe crunchyroll will add Tsuritama to it's simulcasts, this spring.


Like mentioned other post, Tsuritama added a game on their special page. Get over 400 points and get wallpaper! I have to say this game is very addiction me for reason. I wish they add more levels or make it or longer or sounds to it just like gaiaonline fishing game. T_T, Oh well it's funny to see the duck in ocean, lol I bet he was try get some fish but end up drawing.
Any ways I hope they releases a fishing game in future, I will so buy it, if got my self a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment