Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Thursday, March 1, 2012

[ Tsuritama's Update ] Twitter & Website

I post info on what kind of update on website as well twitter update. Even though google translation is pretty gay when come to translate, so I made it little cleaner to understand what google was trying to say or just my guess. Sorry for my poor grammar mistake.

Twitter update: ( old to new )
Feb 28th
[ They decided for the Op theme to be done by "Fuji Fabric"! Please look forward to be brocasting this April ]

[ Tsuritama will be broadcast every Thursday at 25:15 - Fuji Tv "Noitamina" From April 12th! Will be broadcast on other Stations. Please wait for that long! ]

Oh Wow I just had dream yesterday that I was watching Tsuritama live on tv, it's was very odd and I saw the open theme. lol I guess my dream was telling me there's was update on site and twitter.

News: Feb 28

Opening Theme decision!
Opening theme of Tsuritama has been decided!
It's called "Monochrome Tsurezure" by fuji Fabric
Show what a strange world of work
Please look forward to air in April
More information here

Air date and broadcasting!
Original air date of Tsuritama has been decided
From April 12th, 2012, at Fuji Tv "Noitamina"
Will be broadcasting minutes to 15:25 every Thurday and other stations.
Please look forward to it!


What’s new on site?
They added Music page

News from me

If you love Tsuritama, than I made Club that you can join on MAL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment