Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Tsuritama ~ epi 09


I think i'm in love with Natsuki's new hair cut now :D. He still sexy-cute. And yet I still missed his old hair. But hey! I can now draw his hair without taking 6-10 mins on his old hair.

I will upload the screencaps later.

Like always this review may contains horrible grammar. My english is very poor for some odd reason. So if see any grammar or spelling mistakes, I apologized.



So yeah the episode begin with Duck troops wearing rubber du- bunny suit to protect themselves getting control though water. They go around Enoshima warning people not to drink or whatever to water or they get blow dry or be burst dancing the Enoshima dance. Heck they even went in to Tamotsu' place told him not to use water. Turned out their secret licensed member of the japanese gov.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On surprise note we get to see Duck leader in person, talking to Akira. However he won't list to Akira's warnings and fish the dragon out ocean, instead Duck leader will commence a military strike if they find the dragon or I can say JFX, I will just stick to Dragon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I thought Haru and Coco is preparing to take on the dragon by themselves, even though Haru want to do it by himself, Coco convince him that they have to do together, even though they might not able return back home. Haru wishes they could have fish more but on sad note he didn't say his good-bye.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Yuki's said, He woke unable to find Haru anywhere in the house. Few mins later the Duck troops came their house suspect where's Haru. Once they find Haru whereabouts, they left them with two guards. Kate cheer up Yuki that Haru promised to say good bye when the time come.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Coco and Haru, they fuse together taking on the dragon, however when they try to used their powers on dragon, the dragon knock them right back out of water with result Coco can't go on and used her last energy to drive Haru away right before the dragon took her.

Haru made it out alive but with heartbreaking way, he failed to protect his sister. Now the only way for Haru protect Enoshima is to used his water gun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Yuki decided go out and look for Haru while at the same time Kate keep Duck guys busy with some dessert she made. As for Akira, well that guy keep watch on him and ate duck curry turns out it was to spicy for him, need to something to drink. Akira throws him tea drink, of course won't get away if he didn't put any sleeping drug in it. lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki ran into Akira who is disguised in Duck suit, though Yuki did got panic attack face without knowing the guy in suit. Akira relived his secret being member of Duck and finally explain why need to catch Haru and rest due to fact they involved brainwashed people through water and cause of Bermuda Syndrome. But when he tell him not associate Haru and leave rest to Ducks. Yuki doesn't buy his story it since he trust Haru.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suddenly Yuki hears some Duck guys talking about they found Haru through a device leading them to Yuki's home. Yuki goes after them or I can say goes back home to see Haru, by the time he reach his doorstep he found the Duck guys was holding food in their hand while walking out the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

As Yuki was happy/surprise to see Haru again, but that didn't last long when found his grandma on the ground and Haru telling how much he hates him and to leave Enoshima right before Haru squirt him with Water gun.
Yuki: Haru, you're back! Good
Haru: Yuki, I don't like you.
Yuki: *shock* Grandma
Haru: Yuki, I really, really, hate you! Leave Enoshima
Yuki: Haru!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki and Kate wasn't the only, Haru goes around town squirting at people and telling them to leave Enoshima. For reast of people, they're evacuate on bus by ordered from Duck. On the funny side Heihachi won't go on bus, he tell them they need find offering to give to dragon and Ayumi defends his gf Misaki when one of the Duck guy touch her breast lol, Natsuki's family also on bus too. Meanwhile Kate and Yuki woke up and realizing they on train heading to Nagoya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On fishing dock, Haru remember Yuki and Natsuki said how they wish they can like this forever. Akira find Haru and interrupting him by try tell him go back home, but end falling over fish dock as Haru tries to squirt him and took off running.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On Natsuki's side, he contact Yuki's whereabout to find that Haru is alien and Yuki don't understand/care about Haru. Afterward he hang up on him. leaving Natsuki feel hopeless not sure what to do to help his friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Speaking contact, Akira told his leader off that he can do better job save world than the DUCK and With that Him and Tapioca have moments of laughing together well ignored his leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki still is upset about Haru, Kate open his eyes what she saw was Hare in pain and need help. Right before Yuki head off to Haru, he ask her why she bought Haru in. She tells him that she love flowers, first day she meets Haru remind of her blooming flowers, so she thought Yuki's needed that kind flower in his life.
Yuki: Grandam, I don't understand. Why would he do this? I trusted him.
Kate: What is trush? I only believe what I see with my own eyes.When it happened, I saw Haru clearly. He didn't say anything but he told me this - "Kate, help me. Help me."
Yuki: There's something I've beem wanting to ask you. Why did you invite Haru to stay with us?
Kate: Because I love flowers. I thought you needed a flower, too.
Yuki: What does that mean?
Kate: Haru seemed like a blooming flower then.
Yuki: Will you be find by yourself? I'm going back to Enoshima. I can't let the flowers wilt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With that Yuki goes on high-speed bus probably the fast way to get Enoshima, I hope. Well inside the bus, he sees event on some one's cell what Haru done, well he was send way. The sweetest thing Yuki every say was that need to see Haru badly -

" I regretted doubting him for even a moments. I had only one thought - I want to see Haru. Right now. As soon as possible."

As Haru? he faint to the ground due lack of water? What would Yuki do when see Haru on ground? I don't let help Haru isn't dead.

--------------------------------------------Episode 10 Preview

Flash back, fire?, more flash back, Natsuki cover Yuki's month?, Duck are inside school or what that place is? Oh shit Akira being awesome in episode?????????/

End Thoughts


For some reason I can't take the Duck seriously, their Duck-bunny suit are ridiculously funny looking and even how they walking around makes squeak noise. Top of that there's was couple humorous scene in episode...Yeah....I don't see this episode that dark. Much of episode wasn't that emotional for me, I don't think Coco is dead, the dragon won't killed anyone or his kind, all the dragon does is silly thing like making people dance. In fact both are not evil, Duck leader is pretty dumb, to think he can get the dragon out of the water, even if DUCK are licensed member of Japanese gov, doesn't help. What pisses me off is that DUCK Leader pissed won't even listen to Akira, I freaking hope the Dragon kick his butt. -_-

Like I said, Coco is probably not died but alive and under dragon ( or JFX ) control. What did got me emotional is how Haru was in pain over the lost of his sister and unable to protect her and people in Enoshima ;___;. The only way to protect the people is by drive everyone away from Enoshima, even Kate & Yuki just for their safety but much far away. It Was truly heart breaking to see Haru like that, he even faint end of episode due lack of water in his body, but don't really care about himself anymore as long people are out of Enoshima then wouldn't care if he dies. It really touched me how much he learns lot - It shown that Haru don't want anyone Yuki nor his Sister to take on Dragon with him, he want to protect everyone. ;___; gosh I want him so badly.

Not only Haru, Natsuki worried about his friends and wanted to helping them out in situation, Akira trying to send Haru and Yuki way just to protect them and people Enoshima, and Yuki want to be at Haru's side once again. Their separations make them realized they need help each out in even in situation, they just can't sit back let thing fall part. Oh, and did I mention how great Akira was in this episode? he ditched his boss and laughing with Tapioca was really amazing to me :D

What touch me in this episode was Haru & Yuki misunderstand relationship - Haru hating Yuki so would get mad at him and won't return to his side and send them very for way from Enoshima and Yuki doubting him for breaking his promised without knowing why. If they didn't go through that they won't realised what they did was wrong and needed each other, like the result towards the end of episode was very sweet of Yuki regretted doubting Haru even more sweeter that his mind is only focus on seeing Haru right way and being on his side so Haru won't alone. Not jus that when Kate tells him the truth why she let Haru stay, was really out of my dreams, Haru a blooming flowers and Yuki's flowers. Kate stop being so awesome, you making me have fluff feelings, ever time you help the boys out.

The whole Yuki want to see to Haru badly and Haru is Yuki's blooming flowers made me crying tears in good way thanks to kate advice. Plus I never see those words in story before, it's always in my head and never thought would show up in an anime, Is Nakamura stalking my mind or what? haha yeah I really have a thing for flowers and boys together as well misunderstand and regret in relationship. When Kate said Haru being Blooming flowers was something Yuki needed in his life, in ways Haru helped changed his life. Eh not sure how to put this----A blooming flowers is somewhat a symbolism to me, when flower bloom it change person's feeling - cheering them up, Yuki wasn't that happy in beginning but once Haru enter his life Yuki was able smile, Yuki's flowers was freshness in his life. Just like yesterday Morning Glory bloom open, making me smile, however didn't last long until summer heat killed it -_-.

No comments:

Post a Comment