Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tsuritama ~ 08

Yuki: What do you mean you don't love me?

I been busy lately, so I will upload screenshot in the review this Friday.

Like always this review may contains horrible grammar. My english is very poor for some odd reason. So if see any grammar or spelling mistakes, I apologized.



Just like last week said Sakura gone missing . Everyone on search for her, even Akira told his MIB guys to find, some how his MIB guys are not really into search for her and want to secure Haru. Heck it's even show they sitting in van where Akira was looking for her. What jerkass guys. Oh and Heihachi believe sakura was spirited away, he belive in legend that first victim is a young child.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While the boys continue on the search, Yuki tries to help out Natsuki by telling him how Sakura was feelings, even he apologized. With no luck of reaching Natsuki's feeling, it got emotional for Yuki when confront his love that he was jealous of Natsuki having family and that Yuki don't anything about family since he only his grandma ;_;. On heart breaking side , Yuki think his parent will never come back. I don't what that post mean either his parent left him or dead, yet that seem unclean to me.
Yuki: I'm sorry for what I said earlier. But, I really do think Sakura-chan was sad. I think she might have been overwhelmed by all her pent-up feelings and sadness.

Natsuki: Are you saying Sakura chose to disappear? That's impossible. Sakura would never do that.

Yuki: I don't know. I don't know anything about parents or siblings. My parents are gone. I don't think they'll ever come back. I'm sure families have a lot to deal with, but I'm jealous of you. I've never laughed or fought with anyone. I'm sorry I don't understand, but i'm worried, too. Don't act like you're alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still unable to find Sakura but thanks to Akira's advice to Natsuki 'Putting yourself in their shoes while search for them' he was able to find her at place where his mother and sister used eat whitebait icecream( ewww) togather... With sweet reunion, his sister ran to hug him. After wards Natsuki apologized to Yuki and thanks Akira for helping out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The same night, Natsuki & his father settle things down...at least sort of. Turned out his dad want renovating the place in to Whitebait cafe and Natsuki is ----cool with it. As well his dad will support his son no matter what his future plan is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the Alien sibling's side, they decided explained thing to Akira. - Turns out my theories was right, dragon is one their alien's kin that came to earth long ago, doing silly things. It's up to Coco and Haru retrieve him back home, by removing him out of the ocean he'd be powerless. However it's dangerous for them to deal with so they chose Yuki fish him out. If they don't catch him, he will become stronger, and his voice will reach people through moisture making everyone zombie do Enoshima dance. Apart from that the aliens use water to communication to they kind, but when they try it on human, they end up mind controlling them. Akira told them go back home, and let the Duck handle it, so won't involve any more humans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuki heve heart to heart talks with grandma, he was jealous of Natsuki for having family, and yet don't want to say he was lonely. However when spend his time with people in Enoshima, he realized he got people to talk to, he's feels happy that he's able open his feeling to Natsuki now.

On sweet side, Yuki tells her how much he love his grandma, very grateful to have his her, and whether have her as mom and dad. ;____;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to Coco and Haru, they take bath in their ufo, talking about how much they love Enoshima and grown to attached to people. I'm assuming they don't have much time left, and probably Haru decided protect the people from dragon??? Idk just my guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After his bath, Haru give off foreshadowed by telling Kate to stay health, more like Haru about to leave soon, so Kate teaches him how to say his good-bye when the time comes and smile and hold his head high.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next day, the four boys goes fapping fishing for first and probably last time, yes even Haru overcome his fear decided to fish with them, and this no fishing basics from Natsuki. To make fishing sound fun for them, they hold competition, the smallest fish will get punishment lol. While playing the game, Natsuki went tsundere over what he wishes -
Natsuki: "I wish I could stay like this forever. I'm kidding, i'm kidding. Forget what I said! How embarrassing."

Yuki agreed with him, but on Haru's side he said it like he's going to leave soon.

Yuki: Me too, I wish I could stay like this, too. Even if the world ends tomorrow, I know I'll be fishing.

Haru: The world won't end. It'd be sad if it ended. I love Enoshima. I had fun. Everything was fun!

Natsuki: Don't talk like you're leaving.

Yuki: Yeah! What are you talking about, Haru?

Haru: Sorry, Sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they got their fishes, guess who lost? Natsuki, surprisingly he's fishing prince but lost to his friends lol wat? He does tell them he's aiming to be a professional to catch black basses.

Now for Natsuki's punishments choose by Akira, it's not the Enoshima dance or anything sexual lol, it's Natsuki's hair, yup Akira is bothered by Natsuki's hair. All three Akira, Haru and Yuki gave him the raper face looks evil smirk, making Natsuki worried as hell, double it up when Haru took out scissors. To bad we didn't see them cutting his hair off, as Natsuki took of running. I bet Yuki told Haru used his water gun Natsuki lol.
Yuki: Akira, Natsuki's punishment?

Akira: Who, me?
Haru: What do you want, Akira?
Akira: There's something that's been bothering me. Natsuki, don't you think your hair's too long?
Natsuki: What?
Akira-Haru-YuKi: *Evil smirk*
Natsuki: What are you smiling about?
Haru: I've got scissors!
Natsuk: Seriously? Stop! *Running way to save his hair*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly Natsuki got his new hair cut, on the bright side his sister like his hair cut. They start to bond with each other, talking about they want talk to their mother.

Not only the siblings are bonding, Akira and Tapioca got little of it too, he talk her( yes Tapioca a girl ) about his decision on his opinion of a Duck investigators.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

On Yuki and Haru's side, Haru was about to tell Yuki something, but changed his mind. Yuki only said to Haru is acting weird today, however in his mind Yuki knows what Haru tried to stay to him then. ;____;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shit just got real, Duck's boss send combat unit to kill alien siblings, knowing that Bermuda Syndrome does occurring near enoshima and cause by aliens. Akira plead to DUCK's boss that JF1 is not dangerous aliens, but when he accidentally mention Haru names. His boss turn against him showing proof of him spend his time with Haru and his friends, asking Natsuki if he really proud investigator.

The episode ends with painful cliffhanging where Akira corned by his MIB guys points gun at him, Typhoon heading towards them, and Haru in Yuki room??? Probably saying his good-bye while Yuki is sleeping???? Not cool Haru, not cool.

-----------------------------------------------------Episode 9 Preview

Haru brainwashed DUCK MIB guys? We finally get see DUCk boss in suit, Duck people are suit up? and capture Natsuki's family? hair-dryer? Yuki is on boat? Haru is hurt????? the Alien sibling are to something, either Haru looking at Yuki or something.

End Thoughts


This episode just blew my mind away. The sweet and sad drama made cried, four freinds are fishing happily with no basics training, Usami family resolved their issues, new tracks in bgm, background info on dragon and alien. There's even more development on four boys - Yuki speaks out his feelings, Alien siblings are Seriously and grown bond to enoshima, Natsuki settle down with family issues, and Akira grown attached to his friends. it just keep on getting better now. The plot is taking a turn to dark side of Tsuritama with lot foreshadowed on Haru and his sister are about to leave earth along with the dragon(?) with no returned(?) and lot death flag on Kate. But the worse of all the DUCK organization are going after the Alien siblings and don't give damn about the Dragon? What!? and the dragon also heading to land too, along with typhoon. Shit just got really!

Oh and my thought on Natsuki's hair......I don't hate it, I just realllly love his sex-hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Drama

This pretty much last drama of Usami family now, it all work out and settle down. Natsuki and Tamotsu finally resolve their issues somewhat and Sakura & Natsuki apologized to each others, I what did I told you? siblings fight all the time than apologized to each other later. For some reason the whole Usami drama wasn't that clean to me, at least between Natsuki and his dad, they didn't really explain why Natsuki was mad at him in first place, not about the shop, but how Natsuki ignored his dad just because got he gf. On less Natsuki was influenced by Yuki’s admittance not having family, feel lonely. In any case I glad Natsuki listen to Yuki, and that
His dad only renovating the shop to all kind of whitebait food.

On the sweet side, I really do enjoy Natsuki & Sakura's bonding in this episodes, how they to talk to their mother together. In other ways she's not died, she's alive in their memories and hearts when they sibling are together.

I can't wait to see Coco and Haru's relationship next episode, they do have bit of bonding in this episode too, talking about how much they love enoshima, and Coco is worried about her brother's happiness, in fact she's learned from her brother "when he's by himself, he think of something important." It's funny that I keep on forgetting Coco is young than her brother lol.

Tsuritama's have such lovely sibling relationship, they're first opposite sibling that such touching relationship in history of anime and well stories. Other animes out there, just want incest. -_-;

The heart breaking part of drama is no other than Kate and Yuki, *gross sobbing* Sorry, their conversation just so sweet and yet sad. One best part is that Yuki grateful to have his grandma as dad and mom and how much he love her ;___;. I got bad feeling there some kind foreshadowing going on, their conversation setting of death flag on Kate. Great nice job Yuki, I better by some tissue soon ;___;.

One thing does bothers, what happened to Yuki's parents? are they died or ditch Yuki behind? What Yuki's said never even coming back sound unclean to me, my hunch is that they're died. Usually people said that sound like parent or friend are died. Heck there's only photo of him and his grandma....What if his parent got lost in Dragon Triangle? maybe that why Yuki is so emotional over his parents?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Friendship


Can I say how much I love and adored four boys fishing together? They me made grin crazy. I really glad Haru overcome his fear and joined them. It's such fun to see them having a Competition with each other, and chasing after Natsuki just to punishment him for getting the smallest fish. To bad the punishment is giving him hair cut and I thought Natsuki was fishing prince -_-. It even more adored how Natsuki embarrassed himself/tsundere in front of them just wish they can stay together forever. More overalls Best friendship boning I ever seen in my life T_T, Tsuritama you never failed to pleased me with friendship - they opened to each other and helped one and other - Akira was best in this episode telling off DUCK, Haru is not evil and helped Natsuki find his sister.

Yuki conversation with Natsuki, breaks my heart, however do like how he speak his mind out to him, and realized he feel happy that he's able to tell anything to Natsuki and his friends. :'D

The only thing hurts me the most out this episode is Haru about to leave soon, and by the looks of it he probably wouldn't say his good-bye. Than again Haru in Yuki's room, is sign that really leaving and probably saying his good-bye to sleeping Yuki. Other hand Yuki knows about it but won't say anything, despite it would bring up emotional pain for both them. ;____; OTL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Mystery

Finally explanation on mystery of the dragon, he's the one being doing all the controlling and cause of the Bermuda Syndrome, now I understand why the fishes were attacking them in episode 6, and I thought the fish were attack the dragon out of Haru. I don't think the dragon is big threat or bad guy, he just want to have fun and brainwashed people to dance, back in episode 6 he keep saying human are interesting, he probably saying it's fun to play with them like a doll. And I was right about him being a kin alien to Coco and Haru, but What I don't get is where did Coco and Haru come from? I know I mentioned this before, and it still seem unclean to me. If they came out of Akemi ( Dragon Triangle ) how come they did get brainwash by
the dragon like he did to Haru? unless Dragon was weak at that time? or maybe I missing something?

I got feeling Coco and Haru will handle the dragon by their self, I mean Haru is no longer asking Yuki fish out the dragon. Seem like they don't want any human involved, since they came to love Enoshima and people in it. Without Yuki and two other boys, what will happened to alien siblings? I'm kind worried, than again Yuki won't let Haru fish out the dragon, after Yuki and friends does care about Haru.

It looks like Haru and sisters are fixing leave earth once Haru catched the dragon. I don't know, but it really sound like dangerous job to them and they will end getting themselves killed by it. If they really love Enoshima they would dropped the dragon off and came back live with them, so I really assuming they wouldn't survive the dragon ;____;. On less they don't have much time left before the DUCK comes after them, despite the siblings knows Akira is good guy and he does not know DUCk people are evil?

Oh god, I was right about the DUCK people, I knew deep down they were evil, even they betray Akira just because he trying to tell the truth that Haru isn't evil. WTf are the Duck people are up to? Akira's MIB guys don't even give shit about Sakura gone missing either. For preview of episode 9 - Why are they suit up? Are they protecting their self from dancing fisherman???? And Oh they have hair-dryer, Guys this doesn't look good here.

No comments:

Post a Comment