Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Friday, May 11, 2012

Zetsuen no Tempest announced TV Anime!


Yesterday I was really grouchy for some reason, nope my period was like last week. When I got on to computer check out MAL , the first thing I saw was TV Anime of Manga 'Zetsuen no Tempest' Announced. Out mind I was so freaking shock and astound, I was out words - speechless. You have no idea how happy this news made me, I was feeling kinda sad that Tsuritama is coming to end this June, and won't be an anime that have boys' friendship and awesome plot, mostly preference boys' friendship, precents of having awesome plot is 30/50, then again there's only been two awesome plot for last two and half year No.6 and Tsuritama, Kimi to boku doesn't really have plot nor awesomeness. ZnT have both friendship and awesomeness, though I haven't read ZnT for long time, so I kinda forgotten most of it, however the plot does in involved my absolutely favorite story theme: Two best friends and apocalypse/epidemic situation. As much I'd like to re-read, to refresh my memories, it wouldn't be that interesting like Tsuritama and No.6 coming up with theories and writing review about it.

Anyways I still shocked about this, last year when I was reading it, I keep thinking or getting a feeling - 'What if this become an anime? that would be awesome to see how it's play out'. The chance of manga I read getting anime adaptation is some where between 4 out 10, favorites manga 2 out 10, BL manga is o out 10 due to the fact fans love yaoi and manly guys. I can not remember what was the last manga I read that got adapted into anime....hmmm however do know some and yet haven't read it.

I still feel sad that Tsuritama is ending soon :(, I hope ZnT replaced it.....then again really love Tsuritama very :( I can't replace from my heart.

The Official Website is up, the only information I found so far is that it's going to be done by Bones and coming this Autumn, exactly same as No.6 done by Bones and aired last year Autumn. I will keep update on ZtN, but the chance of blogging is low, due to the spying law ( Acta, CISPA, ect ) are likely going to passed :(.

Synopsis on MAL | Manga Official site | Anime Official site |

No comments:

Post a Comment