Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

l-elf & Haruto ~ Valvrave S2 6 (18)

Finally! Haruto has change of heart to let L-elf go
Like always this review may have several grammar mistakes. If you find any mistakes let me know and I'll fix it. :)

I'm really surprises that Haruto thinks about L-elf for a second and let’s him leave without stopping him. Perhaps Haruto finally trust and understand him now, or could be that after L-elf mention "Her" to Kriemhild, he figured he's most imply to the girl in photo that L-elf have on him, and knowing L-elf does have his own his reason to fight and not just taking over Jior. So it's altogether - He finally come to term to understanding and trusting L-elf now, after all conflict between them and hearing out L-elf's true feelings last week, it paid off and I can see their relationship develop  - at least Haruto's side of their relationship and what he see L-elf as. Heck if L-elf didn't mention 'her', I still believe Haruto would let him go and watch his back.

.
  As for L-elf, taking off like that with out split thinking to come up with another plan or worried that Haruto would stopped him to save his dear princess. It made me speechless, but I believe he did that because she was so near by that he couldn't hold it in anymore. I'm concern what L-elf see Haruto as right now - is he aware that Haruto will cover his back? if anything goes wrong? does he trust Haruto? I'm not sure at the moment what's L-elf's side of his relationship to Haruto, but I do see that he trust Haruto to rescue him like in the preview, at least that what I guess. I don't know I probably get something out of next week episode.

WAT????
Strange that no one seem to take noticed, in this episode was giving out the most major clue, about how mini-elf come to be. Turns out in this episode Haruto's dad made him out of gene and runes manipulation to become an immortality to project  valvrave. So in ways Haruto was made without a mom?.....and apparently Haruto and jior kids isn't the only one, Cain also made L-elf too....I'm confuse and yet astound by it.

????????
And Yet I can not seem to see how Mini-elf come to conceived,  I mean I do know how...but why? Did some one like his dad or cain took both of their sons' genes and runes to make mini-elf? Or maybe both Haruto and L-elf have each others runes in them.  Is it impossible to take their genes and runes when one or both of them are dead? could it be possible take L-elf's genes & runes if he's a life while Haruto is dead, like I mention above he could have Haruto's genes too.  I have no idea but there's so many speculation to it, maybe Sunrise is fucking with us and not their son after all, , I don't think Sunrise would create a kid made by both male characters. But I'm really concern how come mini-elf have both Haruto's eyes colors and shape and L-elf's hair.  All I know is that Saki, Satiom, and maybe Akira  are a live in the far future, there's no sign of mention L-elf and Haruto living then, and Saki look quite sad in far future, other clue that mean Haruto is dead and she still feel sad about it???

 ----------------

 Well it look like the ED them song will change next episode to -I give my red memories to you-, yeah...I don't really like it that much. However I do like the title of it and the lyrics I found on /a/:
お休みなさい 瞳閉じるけど
微笑んでる あなたの顔が見えるよ
“Good Night” Even though I have my eyes closed,
I could still that smiling face of yours
揺れる勿忘草 明日は咲くでしょう
The swaying forget-me-not is sure to bloom tomorrow
激しい心 優しい命燃え尽きてしまう前に
Before this tempestous heart and tender life gets burned out…
いま
Right now…
聞かせて 小さな声で
あなたが愛したmemories
Let those memories you so loved be heard with such a soft voice
何やまない 風の元に
描き化されても
Even if they’re drowned out by unstoppable winds
続けて もう閉じかけで
私も愛したmelodies
The melodies I too loved that goes on even if sealed
うなずいで  飛び立つ時
赤い光を 灯すよ
With an approving moment beginning, spark the red light
As for the title it pretty much ties it up to the lyrics. When I first heard about the name of the song, I knew it was going to be depressed. Lot of people interpretation the song is going to be about Haruto's and L-elf's sharing memories or death flags on them, but now after last episode, to them it sound like L-elf and Lieselotte, and I think so too. I don't know, it's not just about lyrics, the visuals can also worth the thousand words. It could be both Lieselotte x L-elf and death flags on Haruto & L-elf. And since Haruto and L-elf start to understand each others, there's no need to add a visuals of them together. Kind of such because Realism really gave of vibe and feelings in both the song, visuals and  lyrics simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment