Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Thursday, November 7, 2013

L-elf and Haruto ~ Valvrave S2 3

Well L-elf you fucked Haruto this time. More like Haruto messes up big time

L-elf done it again. Haruto trusted L-elf again to the point he even told his friends that he trust him, and guess what happened? L-elf killed Marie just because he's afraid the truth about Haruto or his holy spirit will be leaked out and getting away of his plan. Does L-elf knows what he just did? Does he know that he will break Haruto's trust and make Haruto go against him? How is killing her going make him get in the valvrave and prevent Marie for leaking out any information? Not very smart of him. Lucky for him, Marie did came back from the dead. If he keep on killing everyone just because it's only simple answers around it, he'll definitely lose Haruto's trust on him this time. Though I can see what went wrong with L-elf, he came back to  Karlsntein facility where he remember the days he's was raised to kill anyone that come his way  in alternative kill or be killed. It must trigger his memories to killed Marie in first place, and thought that Marie can put threat and stopping his plans. Partially it's Haruto's fault and being stupidity this time, if he haven't talked to her, than L-elf won't shot her, L-elf was going through some memories, and well Haruto have to fuck up L-elf's plan.
*Feels*
For the end theme song I love it, I can see lot of foreshadowing on L-elf and Haruto, but what caught my intention most is the  lyrics -"Do I want to Protect? Am I strong enough? I don't Know - All I have is my dream." Right at (All I have is my dream) decided to shows up on screen where L-elf and Haruto reaching out for each or try to get hold of each others - that obviously a metaphor there, they need each other to accomplish their dream together, so they're reaching each other to do that and with out each other there's no dream. It also mean they try to work together to accomplish their dream but there's always something there to cause trouble in between them.
I find it quite more interesting that this person on twitter wrote down  - [ Use each other → Hurt each other → The other asked - two people at the mercy of feeling of a contradiction, cannot achieve even want to reach out and want to be closer from far away. I have seen little by little change in the relationship of those two, thanks to this show and ED theme. ] Sorry my Japanese skill is poor, so as google translator.
By the look of it, it does seem like they're trying to reach each other however they keep on feeling a contradiction between them, making it impossible for them to get hold of each other. However if you play the scene frame by frame it does look like they're getting closer by end of scene. Which probably means the closer they get, the more they will start understanding each other's.
Checked the next preview for episode 6
????????????????? What's this?????????After what happened, Haruto let L-elf sits in that chair????? I'm so confuse
Hmmm they seem to be closer to each without  fight or arguing going on. And are they wearing wetsuit??? or something close to it???? Remind me of Mahiro and Yoshino wearing wetsuit and working together. Oh no boys working together and wearing wetsuit at same time is major turn on for me. I don't think I can handle it !

No comments:

Post a Comment