Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Manga review: Off*Beat

( just a parody of off*beat, art is real but not the words. )
OFF*Beat

Meet 15-year-old Tory Blake, a self-proclaimed genius who is somewhat antisocial and more than a bit cynical about the world. Life is just tedious for Tory...until the day an attractive but secretive boy his own age moves in across the street.
Tory becomes obsessed by his intriguing new neighbor and begins documenting his every move. But this pursuit of friendship—and possibly something more—leads Tory to the one thing he wasn't expecting to discover.


I just find out about this manga back in Nov, I was wanna to read but couldn't find it on the internet. Then I find out Its a Original English-language manga or OEL manga done by Jennifer QUICK (yes she have DA on there). her Sells on the book are not doing that good I guess I mean tokyopop put her 3rd book on hiatus. :(
Any way I want to ask mom if i can get it but I don't her to find out that i'm in to BL.
So week before my b-day I ask mom if I can get something of the internet and she said yes, so my younger sister help me to get the book since she all was get order stuff of the interner.
Then other day I got my Off*beat vol 1 and 2 in the mail(soo happy!!) and read the whole manga.

I got to say its very cute and mystery even though it have to be cut off at the end of vol 2, I hate clifft hanging, it hurt hands very painful.
I find it funny that Tory is stalking Colin and write everthing in his journal about Colin, since he have no life. Most of the scene I like is when Colin went to put his hand togather with Tory just feel his warmth. lol So cute here a deleted scene.
Omg I like main female character Mandy, she a vegetarian and fujoshi just like me.
If you like a boy stalking a other boy for no reason, friendship, both boys have no idea what are they doing togather, hints of bl, a girl that is a vegeterian and fujoshi. Then go to the book store or look it up and buy it before its to late. ( yes vol 2 seem to be runing out :( )

No comments:

Post a Comment