Young BL and Friendship

-★-Video of The Month-★-

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Tsuritama ~ epi 2


Ugh I think started my pms, so I been feeling stress out all week and even now. So sorry if my review and grammar & spell are off. u_u


We will never know what happen previous episode why Haru squirted Yuki with water gun, so instead they have breakfast together with Kate, who is surprise that alien can eat miso soup and Yuki doesn't understan why his granmda does unbelivable thing. On they where to school Haru being lovey dovey towards Yuki from being afraid of cat to leading his head on Yuki's shoulder on train. He even squirted Yuki again for having panic attack face over what some students were taking about him and Haru being a weirdo. With out realizing he was transport to his class and dancing along with Haru.

After school he was transport again not by Haru, but his sister, Coco, on top of the tower. She argued with him that he need to catch a specific fish, in order to save the world and so that they can returned to their home plant. If Yuki refused to, he'll be in big trouble.


Once again he was transport again by Coco's water gun, this time to Heming Way, where Haru was bugging Natsuki to teach them how fishing again. Funny how that he doesn't mind Natsuki threating him if he call him prince. As for Yuki, I love how Natsuki think of Yuki as creeper for making weird face & other stuff lol. For totally different side of Natsuki, Yuki see him smiling when his little sister enter the store. Thanks to her, Natsuki had no chance to teach them, because he can't say no to his little sister lol.


At the dock, Natsuki teachs them how to tie an Uni Knot, but when Haru got confuse he squirts him with water gun, so he can repeat it again, now we know for sure that water gun does mind control people. As for poor Yuki, he feels pressure that Coco is watching him from an distant and still doesn't how to tie uni knot. Few mins later he goes through meltdown & took off running away when he got in trouble by Natsuki for winged uni knot. Poor baby, don't worried on the bright side you did got pull out of panic state while fishing, so we know for sure that way to stopped panic.

Oh and when Yuki took off running, Akira was on the dock, fishing while spying on them.

Yuki was stopped by Coco, lecture him for giving up and advise him that friends( referring to Haru ) don't break promises. Sadly he told her that Haru isn't his friend.


Man I never thought Tsuritama would have drama, the first drama we get is that Natsuki's mother passed away two years ago, so Natsuki won't move on, while his father moved on and got new gf(?) and the second drama has more of dark side: Yuki's grandma is sick and doesn't want Haru tell Yuki about it.

Oh bright side Haru came to Kate, because Yuki doesn't want be his friend and won't come to fish....at night. So Kate gave him some friendship advice -
Kate: Does being with Yuki make you happy?
Haru: Happy?
Kate: When your heart feels like this
Haru: Yes. It jumps
Kate: Then you should't bother him. When Yuki wants to be alone, you should leave him alone.
Haru: Why?
Kate: When he wants to be alone, he's thinking about something. About something important, i'm sure.
Haru: If I leave him alone, will Yuki be my friend?
Kate: Yes. I'm sure he will.

......I think she gave the first half advice wrongly, confusing Haru the difference between friendship feeling & love feeling. I will write more on that on my end throughts. Still very nice of Kate to help out his friendship with Yuki. :D


Meanwhile, Yuki's dreams that Natsuki was mocking him about people like him shouldn't fish to why isn't he defend instead of running away. To himself, he just frustrated at that time. Over at Natsuki's place we see sweeter side of him again, when he cover his sister up with an blank.


Next morning, Yuki and Haru went back to dock and tried to tie uni knot. Usually Haru would piss off Yuki, no matter what Yuki said to him. However Haru was being a good friend and left Yuki alone. After Haru left, Yuki spend most of his time trying tie uni knot, just when he was fixing to give up, he remember Natsuki showed him wetting the lines to reducing friction & breaking apart. So pretty much he wasn't paying attention to Natsuki's lips while wetting the lines. Oh btw Natsuki while jogging along and see Yuki from a distant

So where did Haru gone to? he went fishing on beach and where Coco was baddling about Yuki will never be his friend, in ways she tried to say it without hurting her brothers feelings. Despite that Coco doesn't know Yuki, and Haru knows Yuki will be his friend in eventually. -
Coco: Hey brother, why do you like that Yuki kid?
Haru: I don't know, but I like him.

Coco: He's hopeless. He's always making that weird face, and he breaks his promises. I don't think you should fish with him

Haru: It's okay. I won't bother Yuki. If I do that, we'll be friends.
If we're friends, I know we can catch it.

Coco: It won't be that easy.

Oh and gets better when Yuki came and told Haru not used gun on him, Haru understand it since it ws bothering Yuki. Before Coco get upset about it, Yuki promised her that he'll catch the fish.


After they left, indian music being to play in the back and the only thing that's indian is no other than Akira. Yup he bury himself under the sand while holding Tapioca. He said "Something’s wrong, Tapioca."

Even music continued play when Yuki & Haru left for school one morning. For some odd reason Haru was actuall bit odd. Like when they stopped by Duck curry take out, Haru doesn't look so happy and somehow read Yuki mind: Yuki - White bit curry? they'll serve anything. Haru - "Not everything". What the hell that post mean??? and Why does Haru looks so unhappy? does it have do with Arika or Tapioca?? I mean the shop is named "Duck Curry" after all.


When they arrived to classes, Natsuki got up for his desk to leave class, but before he could, Haru called him Prince in front of the students, Natsuki doesn't say anything so he took off.

Yuki goes after him and took out his cellphone and show him photo his uni knot that he fix. He manage to speak to Natsuki for the first time without going throught panic attack. -
Natsuki: Is that all?

Yuki: But I did it.

Natsuki: He talked.

Yuki: I won't...I won't wing it any more. *Said nervously.*

Natsuki: *Smiled for least 3 second.* There's no reason you can't do at least that. *He says as walked passed Yuki, quickly.*

Yuki: Hey. Teach me to fish. I want you to teach me to fish.

And so their friendships began to evolved. At least that I think. And why so Tsun-tsun Natsuki? :3


The episode ends with Akira and Tapioca transferring into Yuki's class and what's more surprisingly about him than spying on Haru is that that he introduced his name AND age - " I may be 25 years old, but don't let that stop us from being friends." Poor Yuki his life got even more weird, despite he wonder if Enoshima is all right, lol.

Yuki took noticed that Haru is afraid of Akira or Tapioca? My guess he afraid of Akira, but why? Did Haru noticed Akira was spying on him??? Guess we have wait next episode.

------------------------------------------Episode 3 Preview

Akira & Tapioca gets more screentiming :D, Natsuki visit Yuki who laying in bed, Storm, Yuki looks so super pissed off , Haru is worried about him

End thoughts


So yeah this episode was pretty good, lot of characters development, characters relationship, new characters, little bit information about saving the world in ways Yuki needs to catch specific type of fish. Howevery I was off guard and left with lot of feelings mostly on drama side like we got Natsuki's family drama, but on dark side of drama is that Kate, Yuki's granmda is sick ;A;. What happened to Tsuritama being lightheart??? The first episode was all cheerful and telling us this going to be lightheart but this episode just heart breaking me. Then again I failed to predict this hint picture, and didn't even come cross Kate's name. I did think about it couple times, but when she appeared in episode one, she looks health looking, to me. Oh Boy this going have dramatic turn when Yuki have break down on Kate. Natsuki's drama isn't that bad, he just need to learn to move on. In other term this show does seem to head toward Penguindrum, actually It'd be great if it does, as much love friendship story like KtB & lightheart stories, I'd love to see dark side of it, mind fuck, how Charaters connected to each other, and such on. Heck in even episode 3 preview is getting darker, Oh boy, this going be hell of ride.

Open theme
Ah I being wait for the open theme to come for while. 5 words I have stay about it " So freaking awesome & adorable" One of best open theme I ever seen in my life. It's not so drama or whatever Tsuritama has for future episodes, that I thought it would be, howevery It's cheerful and fun :D. Oh and love vivid, colorful, & shapes but what I love the most is the dancing in it, falling down the sky, interaction between Natsuki & Yuki fighting in air lol is so adorableable & funny, I also love part where the boys just relaxing on the beach during sunset to part where they helped Yuki to pull the fish out of water.

Other note, I don't see an symbolism in open theme :\

Yuki & Haru

-I really like how Haru acting more mature/being good friend instead of annoying Yuki, thanks to Kate's friendships advice. Thou I have no idea why Kate told him about "Does your heart jumps when your near Yuki?", that just making more confusing for him to understand friendship and love. I do find it cute when Haru reply back to Kate about his heart does jump, but despite fact he's just an alien, I doubt he know an difference. Maybe it's different on his home plant? He even said to his sister, he not sure why he likes Yuki. Oh well, at least he's won't both Yuki much, and started to list to him more, so there's start of pure & better friendship and not annoying friendship where Haru would continued bugs Yuki . Then again I still like Haru showing his of his affair - genki( just not the annoying part ) & lovey dovey towards Yuki , so I hope that doesn't disappear.

On the dark side, as much love fluffy friendship( one side ), I do love angst friendship too and I seem to predicting by the look of it, there going be bit of angst-ly in their relationship: like - Yuki seem/probably going to ignore Haru or probably won't notice Haru presence, since he so busy "trying the world" as in learning how to fish, he doesn't need Haru help to save the world, Haru thinks Coco was right about "Won't be that easy", so he may leave with Coco to their own plant once Yuki save the world. Yet this quote "Haru suddenly appeard before me that day." Sound very important to Yuki, and need him on his side. So in ways ignored Haru now, regret it in future episodes. Idk, but that would be nice. Haha i'm such evil person am I?

-Well beside the angst going on or the prediction of it, I love how Haru being so lovey dovey toward Yuki in this episode, I never see such lovey dovey on boys in my life, lol maybe there's 1 movie and 3 manga. Lovey dovy on boys' relationship isn't that popural than girls, since boys code, sadly.

-By the look of episode 3 preview, Haru is worried about Yuki. I like that. :)

- I really hope Haru doesn't leave with Coco once Yuki catch a specific type of fish. There been about 10-11 stories that involved two best friends or very close friend that one of them end up died, running aways, left behind, ect. The last story that involved that was No.6 where Nezumi leave Shion behind.

Yuki & Natsuki

Oh gosh, I really love the parallel between these two -Yuki noticed Natsuki'a smile while Natsuki noticed Yuki can talk.- I even adore the part where Yuki showed photo of his uni knot to Natsuki, and Natsuki show bit of his tsundere side lol. Their interaction really something, more in ways bit more special than Haru & Yuki, maybe because Yuki doesn't really talk or care much about Haru, and working himself hard to be on Natsuki good side, in ways want to be Natsuki friends as well want to learn how to fish at the same time, without being so afraid of him or getting Natsuki mad.

Akira
First he bury himself under beach sand, brings Tapioca to school,
joined Yuki's class and last he announce his age ( 25 years old )!!!! And doesn't get in trouble by
school's staff???? This guy is full of awsomeness!

You know what this mean????????? It mean I can fall in love with him, without going to join for being pedo lol! Not just that he also first person in history be in high school at that age, luck T^T. I been getting dreams about sneaking back to school.

I'm very surprise about his age, back before it aired, I was think Akira looks bit old to be teenage
and yet to young to be an adult, I never thought he'd be 25 years old. Plus I find it refreshing to have 25-years-old being friends with teenager. lol who said friends don't have age, my sister
is 20 years and her friend is 16 years old.

Erika
Erika, everyone seem to talks about her and worried about the romance. I can't say there's romance in Tsuritama, but do know that romance seem really popural today, and 80% of shows and anime I watched had it whatever sub-romance or wherever. I just going to predict there's going bit of romance in it, but hey why should you worried? As long the show is full of whimsical and fun than you'd totally forgot about the romance. :D

Now I sure Erika isn't love-interest character, but I wouldn't be surprise she does falls in love Yuki
or other way around. So here's my theories about her role: She's a goddess, She over heard that Yuki will be missing out school due to his sick grandma, and so she visit him, or maybe she's also a fish, Or maybe she's goddess and she needs Yuki’s help to catch a fish, to save the world. That's the only thing that pops up in my head, for now...I will put my theories when she gets more screentime or hints.

Haru
-Haru can read Yuki's mind????
-Why does he looks so mad, at the Duck Curry place????
-What up with Haru being so afraid of Akira???? or does he know he be watched by him???

No comments:

Post a Comment